It is time to get stuffed! Join us at P17 on June 29 for some bRUNching goodness. Last year we awarded P17 as the “Best French Toast in Denver.” Can they do it again? Check-in starts at 9:15 a.m. We will leave for the run at 9:30 a.m.
• Roasted beets, frisee & watermelon, charred scallion emulsion, balsamic reduction, pistachios and Maytag bleu cheese
• Country French Sandwich- house made pork terrine, caramelized onions, frisee, pickled vegetables & mustard aioli on a baguette with a choice of chips, fries or salad
• House made buttermilk biscuits, sage chicken gravy & two poached eggs
• Grilled Asparagus, two poached eggs, lardons, frisee, citrus aioli & mustard vinaigrette
• French toast, stuffed with blueberries, walnuts & house made ricotta
Tickets for this bRUNch are $25 and include entree, two drinks (alcoholic & non-alcoholic), tax and gratuity. Ticket price increases to $30 on June 29. Seating is limited and we encourage you to purchase your ticket ahead of time.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.