Sign up to receive emails with ideas for getting active outside and healthy eating on the go!
Angler’s Covey’s mission is to provide quality services, products and expertise that enhance the experience of the fly fishing angler. Our goals are to provide the best value possible to our customers and to promote and grow fly fishing in our community. We want to invite people into our adventure and serve them in their journey.
When you think of Angler’s Covey, we hope that our values are seen in every aspect of our business.
- Integrity – We value your trust and work very hard to earn it and keep it. We want to serve you; not sell you. This means that the best product for you is the one we want you to have, not the most expensive one.
- Transparency – We want you to love the adventure of fly fishing! We openly share our techniques, tips, and even favorite locations with our customers.
- Respect – We treat our customers with respect. It doesn’t matter if you’re just beginning the sport or have been fly fishing for years. We will answer your questions and assist you in getting the most out of your adventure.
- Excellence – We carry quality products from reputable companies because that’s what you deserve. We provide learning opportunities for every level and evaluate the effectiveness of our classes and workshops on an on-going basis. We have a quality staff that is interested in serving you with excellence.
- Having Fun – We want our shop and learning experiences to be fun for you as well as our team! Isn’t that why we got into this sport in the first place? Life’s too short not to enjoy it.
- Responsibility – We believe that to whom much has been given, much is required. That’s why we give back through our Project Healing Waters efforts to help wounded warriors. It’s also why we participate in stream restoration and other conservation projects with Trout Unlimited.