Your fate will be in the beer you choose after your run! Join us on June 29th at Fate Brewing Company. Check-in will start at 9:15 a.m. We will leave for the run at 9:30.
• PEPPERED BACON & EGG SANDWICH
◦ Fried egg, peppered bacon, white cheddar, honey wheat toast and chili aioli
• FATE - A - RITO
◦ scrambled eggs, potatoes, peppers, pork green chili, cheese, sour cream, fresh salsa and choice of brisket, pork shoulder, bacon or smoked sausage.
• BREAKFAST NACHOS
◦ Fresh fried tortilla chips, scrambled eggs, peppers, crispy red potatoes, cheese, sour cream, fresh salsa, smoked pork green chili and choice of smoked sage sausage, bacon, pulled pork or brisket
• BREWERS BREAD
◦ Cinnamon roll brioche french toast, candied spent grain, stout reduction
• FRUIT 'N' YOGURT BOWL
◦ House-made granola, noosa yogurt, seasonal fruit and corn bread
• House Bloody
• FATE Core Style Beer
• House Mimosa
• Water, Tea, Coffee, Soda
Tickets for this bRUNch are $25 and include entree, two drinks, tax and gratuity. Ticket price increases to $30 on June 29. Seating is limited. We encourage you to purchase your tickets prior to ensure your spot.
Questions about this bRUNch? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About bRUNch Running
bRUNch is a social group that loves to run and eat brunch. Each Sunday the group meets for a training run at a local restaurant. They offer both five-kilometer and ten-kilometer runs each week. The fun continues back at the restaurant with the ultimate brunching experience and post-run chatting. bRUNch Running operates weekly run clubs in Boulder, Denver and Fort Collins, Colo, along with Phoenix, Ariz. For more information on bRUNch Running, visit www.bRUNchrunning.com.