Walk2Connect will now be doing FREE one hour sunrise walks in Park Hill every Tuesday leaving from Camino Coffee (shared with Eis Gelato) on 29th & Fairfax St in the North Park Hill neighborhood. These will be easy, relaxed one-hour loops through Park Hill streets. These trips will have no set program. They exist to provide a fun, easy-going, communal and social on-foot experience to start your day. This is also a great way to meet other 'daily' walking friends nearby.
We're hoping to host more and more FREE walking trips like this for many neighborhoods throughout Denver and Colorado. Please get in touch with us if you are interested in leading one in your hood (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Mileage: 2-3
- Difficulty: Easy
- Terrain: (Urban/Residential) All sidewalks and street.
- Schedule & Meeting Location: We will meet at 7:00am in front of Camino Coffee and we'll talk through Walk2Connect goals, answer any questions and to lightly warm up. If you are going to get coffee please plan to show up well before 7AM as we will leave NO LATER than 7:10am. We should be done walking no later than 8:15am. You can of course leave early if you need to!
- Parking: There will be plenty of parking throughout the neighborhood.
- Cost: FREE!
- Dog Friendly! We will be doing a loop going back to our starting location. (Please be sure you are confident he/she can handle 2-3 miles and cooler temps when walking in Fall and Winter)
- Weather: We are in the Fall season, so please come prepared with enough layers and/or waterproof gear in case we do run into cooler weather or rain.
- Breaks, Restrooms: There will only be one place where we can use the restroom so please plan to use restroom before you leave home OR before the walk at Camino Coffee.
- Walk2Connect is now a full-time business and we're excited about ALL of our walking opportunities. Please sign-up for our emails and check back to our trip schedule on our main website for other walking trips on the calendar. You can also follow us on Facebook.
These walks are very informal and give us all unique opportunities to connect with one another, ourselves and our surroundings.