Join us for Pedal The Plains 2018! Traveling to Kiowa, Bennett, and Limon, this is a fantastic opportunity to volunteer and become immersed in the Eastern Plains of Colorado!
Each September, Pedal The Plains relies on a group of 50-60 volunteers who work together like a well-oiled machine to ensure a safe, rewarding and fun week for all involved. Our volunteers have an incredibly important job and we are deeply indebted to them for their efforts. It is their hard work and diligence that allows The Denver Post Community Foundation to put on a world class event.
Looking to become involved with a great cycling Tour, but not confident on a bike? Have you ridden in RTR or PTP in the past, and want to give back? Are you passionate about cycling, volunteering, the outdoors, events? We are always taking applications for new volunteers!
This is a weekend-long volunteering opportunity, and we will be moving to a new location each evening.
- Course Marshals
- Aid Station Crew
- Support and Gear Drivers (SAG)
- HQ Crew: Baggage Crew, Parking Crew
- Route Support: Radio / Medical Support, Medical Liaison, Broom Wagon
As a Pedal The Plains volunteer, you will receive:
- PTP-branded clothing (tshirts, a hat, and a long-sleeve)
- Meals! We will provide lunch coupons, dinner coupons, and a stipend ($25 / day) for breakfast / other meal options.
- Discounts on housing options (through Sherpa Packers, Summit Cycle Solutions housing, and other options)
- A gas card to fill up your vehicle (and in some cases, a PTP vehicle and gas card will be provided)
- A chance to see the unseen parts of Colorado - the far corners, small towns, back roads.
Interested? Contact Suzi Jolly - email@example.com